Wednesday, August 22, 2007

I think I have to mention a new release that I didn't even know about.

Dexter. The first season from Showtimes creepy hit. At work yesterday I had no idea what it was about, however the artwork for the packaging made for the most random impulse buy I've ever had at $39.99. Well worth it though. I'm on the 4th episode now and can't wait to watch more.

The story line is interesting, as is the fact that Dexter was original a book. With the dvd comes two chapters of the latest in the series. Just pop the dvd into your computer and read away. I think I have just been suckered into something just as I was when The Pretender came out. And both lead characters are quite hot if I do say so myself. Moving along.

Tomorrow is Warped Tour in Sacramento! Tiger Army, The Fold, Chiodos, Bad Religion, and many others on the list of bands to watch. Be on the look out for photos and video to come in the next few days.

Speaking of the Fold.... They will be doing a signing in Barnes & Noble Stockton on August 28th at 4pm so come out and visit!


Who has heard the new track by She Wants Revenge? If you are one of the few who have yet to take a listen, go here and check them out. The track is not really a depature from their sound, but more of a fine tuned version of Tear You Apart, which is fine by me. If you want to check them out live, they'll be at the Empire in Sacramento on November 13th 2007 in support of their Oct. 9th release This Is Forever out on Perfect Kiss Records.

No comments: