Sunday, September 9, 2007

First of all.... watching The Hills.. did anyone else hear Gang Starrs Mass Appeal when they were at the pool?

Ok... lets start with the preshow... what happened with Panic! At The Disco? They remind me of The Killers with their "cowboy" look. That's ok, we'll forgive you.
Maybe.

Britney Spears. Over it. Next!
Chris Brown. Loved the performance, hated that he was lip syncing.
And that's about all I have to say about the VMAs.

So apparently there are rumors of Ozzy coming to Stockton amongst other "big name rock acts" coming through. I personally think this is a good thing for the stockton area because honestly, who the heck wants to travel to SF all the time to see great shows in our area? If you agree with me, do your part and buy tickets to the concerts that are coming through.

I am enjoying my day off from B&N by reading and shopping and let me tell you, I haven't found a single good cd. Looking forward to tomorrows new releases!

No comments: