Saturday, September 8, 2007

In the209 aka Stockton, there is a new site :
209 Vibe . C o m
Go check it out!
You can find out all about local artists, promoters, photographers, everything you wanted to know about our "scene" it's all there ready and waiting for you to pour through!
I found out from a reader that I am #5 on the top "artists" which is crazy! Thanks to everyone who has gone to view my page on there!


Ok, so on to other things! Who has noticed that Hot Hot Heat put their soon to be released album "Happiness Ltd." up on myspace for all to hear?
I am impressed, and I will say, I did love Make Up the Breakdown, however I wasn't too keen on Elevator, but it did grow on me. I am quite happy to hear the sound they have on this album, bringing songs like "5 Times out of 100" back into the play of things was a good choice. That was one of my alternate favorites from listening to "Bandages" during 2003.

To take a listen to their new album before you can buy it head on over here:
Hot Hot Heat Myspace!

And be sure to catch them in San Francisco at Pop Scene @ 330 Rich St. On Sept. 13th!

The VMAS are tomorrow so be sure to come back on Monday and read about all the fun.

No comments: